Thursday, August 19, 2010

Best way to straighten REALLY curly hair?

Ive got strong dark thick curly brown hair and i know how to straighten my hair with a flat iron but my style always gets messed up cause of water or sweat getting in my hair , how can i avoid this? Should i chemically straighten my hair , if so how?Best way to straighten REALLY curly hair?
No. That damages ur hair! Use a straightner called Jilbere de Paris! Its not too expencive! It also works really really good! Just go to Sallay's beauty salon and ask for this shampoo made by ion and that helps with straighting !!!! it's the bestBest way to straighten REALLY curly hair?
I have really curly, thick hair as well. I use a Chi flat iron and a de-frizz cream for my hair. It holds up quite well to humidity when I use my Chi iron.


Annndd....I always wear a hat on rainy days so my hair doesn't get wet!
there is a thing called a relaxer. its like a perm but it makes ur hair straight. i would ask around first to make sure that it wont mess your hair up but i think that would work!


good luck!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment