Saturday, August 21, 2010

???FLAT IRONS? HAIR STRAIGHTENERS? Do you use these products???

How bad is it to straighten out ur hair with a ceramic flat iron every day??











What's the long term damage that ur doing to ur hair???











Why do most people that flat iron there hair seem to take a shower every other day????











If u flat iron your hair how often do you do it; %26amp; do u take a shower every day when your hair is flat ironed?????











What's the best hair heat protection that u could use when you straighten out you hair with a hair straightener?





~';THANXZ';~ =+)???FLAT IRONS? HAIR STRAIGHTENERS? Do you use these products???
I flat iron my hair everyother day meaning I don't wash my hair everyday OF COURSE PEOPLE WHO STRAIGHTEN THEIR TAKE A SHOWER EVERYDAY EVER HEARD OF A SHOWER CAP I have a pure ceramic straightener but no matter what kind you have straightening everyday will cause damage more than doing it less often. I use Paul Mitchell super skinny serum to protect my hair. And when I don't wash my hair I use a shower cap to keep my hair dry and if a little bit got wet I just blowdry it. I don't know what you mean by long term damage hair grows out and you can trim it.???FLAT IRONS? HAIR STRAIGHTENERS? Do you use these products???
most people who straighten their hair and take showers every other day do so because it is such a painstaking process to use the flat iron, and once they *FINALLY* get their hair straight, it will stay that way as long as they dont take a shower, so they wait an extra day so they dont have to straighten again for one day
A CERAMIC FLAT IRON IS BETTER THEN USING A REGULAR FLAT IRON. HOWEVER YOU STILL SHOULDN'T USE IT EVERYDAY.


I TAKE SHOWERS EVERY DAY AND I FLAT IRON MY HAIR ONCE A WEEK. TO KEEP MY HAIR FROM GETTING MESSED UP I WRAP IT AT NIGHT. BIO SILK PRODUCTS ARE GOOD AND GARNIER SMOOTHING MILK IS GOOD.
When I flat iron my hair, I take a shower every other day, but I wear a shower cap and dont wash my hair for about 3 days
well first,


Straightening your hair with a ceramic flat iron is good because it traps the moisture in your hair making it silky smooth,


the damage is that you hair will get split ends, but trimming may help.


Showering is good! use a good conditioner to make you hair smoother and silkier when you straighten your hair,


You DON'T have to wash your hair everyday when you flat iron it, if you straightened it really good then you can just loosely put your hair in a pony tail and sleep with it so the next day you can wear it still straight without the damage of flat ironing it everyday.





the best heat protection is Treseme they have a new line of lotions and creams for you hair and also sprays, so if you want to straighten it or curl it they have what you need.


hope that helped!
A ceramic flat iron is the best for you hair. It keeps moisture in. The long term damage is split ends but getting your hair trimmed regularly will help that. If you are going to do it though, don't straighten it every day, shower AT MOST every other day and make sure you hair is completely dry before you start straightening or else you'll fry your hair.





Good luck, once you start, it's hard to stop.
Flat ironing is damaging. I suggest using a heat protector and getting regular trims because it does cause splits. You can use chi oil, bed head AfterPary which smells wonderful, or Matrix Sleek look flat iron spray. Also you should go as long as you can without shampooing, at least 2 -3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment