Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are some ways to straighten your hair?

i know you can straighten it with a flat iron


how do you blow it straight with a blowdryer?


just list dome different ways you can get your hair straightWhat are some ways to straighten your hair?
I use the blow drying method on my boyfriend. He's afro American and has never received a relaxer. His hair is beyond his sholders.





I use a Salon style blow dryer, ( Porcelain Ceramic by Babyliss Pro )


A two inch Round Brush ( Conair Ion Shine )


Profectiv Mega Growth Anti-Breakage Strengthener





In order to get his hair pin straight with bounce and shine. I do the following.





After a wash. I lightly towel dry to leave some water in his hair. I message his scalp and hair with a small amount of Mega Growth then comb through with a large tooth comb.





I part the hair in small sections ( 1 1/2 inch think and 2 inch wide)





I take the brush and wrap the hair from the bottomside of the brush to the topside of the brush. Don't wrap the hair from top to bottom over the brush. This will not take care of the kinks the roots get. By wrapping the hair from under to over will get the brush to pull the hair straight at the root and the blow dryer will focus more on that area and make it straight and shiny.


Gently pull the brush down and make sure to have the blow dryer follow the brush to the ends. Once you've done this then you can wrap the hair over the brush from topside to bottomside. Do the same thing with the blow dryer.





WARNING! Make sure when your pulling the brush and the blow dryer that you go slow so the heat will actually dry the hair. I've seen the big poof that happens when you blow dry too fast. Go slow over the hair on the brush. This is what makes it straight and shiny.





After I do this through out his whole head, his hair is already straight and shiny. But to get it some staying power I just go through it with a Flat Iron. I have an inexpensive one by Conair which is the Conair Infinity 2'; .





I hope this helps. God knows it's helped his hair.What are some ways to straighten your hair?
Ive tried using the blow dryer but my hair is thick so it usually just ends up a big tangled mess! i recommend a CHI flat iron! i love it! worth every penny!
blow dry it by wrappiung your hair aroung a big brush meant for blowdrying and slowly pull your hair out while blowdrying it.





straightening shampoo


curlers


relaxers
When I was in school a girl used alot of vasoline.
Usually you can blow dry your hair straight. My hair is really thick so it just makes mine poofy. I think you should get the Chi Flat iron!!!! It is so worth it! I bought it about a year ago and I鈾?it!!!! You could also go to the salon and get a perm, but that is really bad 4 your hair and when it grows out it will look wierd. Anyways, I hope this helps you!!





Jamie%26lt;3
ok i got it! a straightener works good (be sure to use heat activated shampoo and conditioner to protect your hair) or a straightening serum. and for shiny hair??? i've done this and it works awesomely. pour about a 1/2 cup of vinegar (i know it stinks!) and leave in your hair for a couple minutes, then condition you hair. or rub honey in your hair and rinse it out. good luck!!
A relaxer


A perm


A straightening comb


Brush and hair oil

No comments:

Post a Comment