Monday, August 16, 2010

GHD Versus Sedu Hair Straightener/Flat Iron?

What I am looking for in a Straightener is something that will keep my hair from falling out of place as soon as I walk out the door. Be it humid, hot or cool outside, my hair always goes frizzy and horrible as soon as I leave the house. No matter how much I use product or how long I straighten my hair with my Ceramix flat iron (Not a very good straightener) it always seems to fall out of place.





I am thinking about buying the Sedu or GHD straightener online but after reading so many reviews I am still torn.





Money does not matter, I am looking for quality more than anything. If you have used one of these product or both can you please tell me which one I should go with?


My hair gets wavy after showering but is not curly, it straightens fairly easy.





Also, what GHD is better? The MK3 model or the MK4?





http://www.folica.com/GHD_Hair_Straig_d1936.html?s_cid=fgl_A8634





http://www.folica.com/GHD_Ceramic_Hai_d3360.htmlGHD Versus Sedu Hair Straightener/Flat Iron?
from what i have read GHD is better, just more expensive. i have not tried either unfortunately but i am also trying to decide which one is better! sedu was rated #1 but i think that is because of the cheaper price more people are willing to buy it..i do not think it is necessarily better quality than the GHD, although both seem to be high quality professional flat irons. i read that the sedu can pull out/snag hair while the ghd is supposed to be smoother on the hair. but the ghd does not have adjustable temp. while the sedu revolution does (not sure about original sedu model).





MK4 is supposed to be better than the MK3.
  • top 10 myspace
  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment