Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I defrizz my short hair at the beach?

I have a chin-length bob. My hair is pretty frizzy and very wavy underneath. The top layer of hair is strick-straight!! I have to blow-dry and straighten my hair with a flat-iron. So, what can I put into my hair at the beach to calm it down and to look descent. I don't look too hot in headbands either.How do I defrizz my short hair at the beach?
I would bring a light gel...you can even combine gel, water, and leave in hair conditioner. Spray and scrunch your hair after you get out of the water.How do I defrizz my short hair at the beach?
a spray in leave-in conditioner will keep it silky and protect it against the sun and the sand (and the salt water) Use some cute clipsto pull the sides back a little bit (clip at the temples) and embrace the waves. Beach hair is always sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment