Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I get hair that flutters in the wind.?

Ok. So when ever I straighten my hair with a flat iron it is nasty it doesn't really straighten even though i'm on the hottest you can go. Which is hot. I am wondering if chemicaly straightened hair will do what I am attempting to achieve. I'm a guy.How can I get hair that flutters in the wind.?
WELL IF YOU USE HAIRSPRAY WHEN YOU DO IT DON'T.


TRY STRAIGHTENING YOUR HAIR VERY LIGHTLY LIKE DO IT FAST OR DONT PRESS HARD.How can I get hair that flutters in the wind.?
what kind of straightener do you have? that could be the problem.
my friend wants to do that





but i think its a bad idea





i think you should buy a new flat iron with ceramic plates


mine works well on my sisters super curly hair %26amp; my wavy hair
use the axe styling gel
dont perm ur hair bec. it will be rlly ugly afterwards, beleive me... i've been researching about this brazilian keratin treatment lately..and ppl say it makes hair beautiful.. try it or check my question when someone actually answers it lol





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment