Saturday, August 21, 2010

Whats a good way to scrunch your hair?? Sould I buy the FHI Flat iron?

1st Question: I want to scrunch my hair, I know how to. But, I need to know how to hold the curls and what hair products sould I use while scrunching my hair?


2 Question: I have the Conair Flat Iron and honestly it's the worst flat iron in the universe!!!!!!! I would LOVE To get a new flat iron. I don't want it too expensive. I have 45 dollars now and I want a flat iron thats about... 70-90 What flat irons can I get with a price range of 70 to 90 dollars? And whats a good protecting spray so that when I flat iron my hair it will protect it from the heat? And yes, I know heat is heat. I just need a protecting spray when I flat iron my hair. And alsoo... If I get the protecting spray sould I put it after or before I straighten or curl my hair? Answer these questions A.S.A.P. Have a nice day %26amp; thank you (::Whats a good way to scrunch your hair?? Sould I buy the FHI Flat iron?
with scrunching i use regular gel it doesn';t have a name then i use suave moose and suave hairspray. i wet it, put it in a towel. brush it. (sometimes put it in a bun while i get dressed and do my makeup) put it down shake my head (like bowing a fliping your hair lol) then put gel in my hand and lightly scrunch through my hair and do the same with mouse.





for the straightener i have a cortex it was around 80 it works amazing.





and for the protection i use got2Bglued before straightening hairspray.








^^^^hence before straightening doing it after wont do anythingWhats a good way to scrunch your hair?? Sould I buy the FHI Flat iron?
Hi there :)


I can answer one of those questions- The scrunching one.


I use Garnier Fructis Curling Mousse, and it works GREAT!


I dry my hair of a little bit, put in into a bun for 20 minutes, take it down, and shake it out. Then, you apply a good amount of the mousse into your hand, and run your fingers through it and scrunching it. Don't repeat over the same spot too many times, because then it will not stay scrunched.


As for the flat iron? I have the Chi, and it's originally 200 dollars. I got mine on sale for 100.


It's the best flat iron you can get, and it's worth the money. It will last you 5 year minimum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment