Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can i straighten my hair without a blowdryer?

My mom says i cant blowdry my hair everday. But my hair is relaxed so when i get new growth and i air dry my hair it gets really poofy and when i straighten it with a flat iron it has to much volume. Please help.How can i straighten my hair without a blowdryer?
Use a relaxing or straightening shampoo and conditioner. Then blow dry it maybe every other day, or straighten it. The relaxer should make it less poofy and with less volume.How can i straighten my hair without a blowdryer?
Try adding mousse%26lt;however its spelled to your hair when its wet and wrap it .Then sit under the dryer


works


But it take a awhile to dry
okay since your hair is relaxed YOU SHUD NOT PUT HEAT ON IT EVERYDAY


(unless you are a professional) all it will lead to is massive breakage


your mom is right


I really can't think how to help you


you need to learn how to maintain a wash and set


when I was relaxed I didn't have to blow dry every day


http://relaxedhairhealth.blogspot.com/20鈥?/a>


you need to wrap it tight and tie it up

No comments:

Post a Comment