Monday, August 16, 2010

Straighten with flat iron?

I naturally have curly hair, but I don't know from what reason I always wanted straight hair and that's the reason I use flat iron.


Now I have this hairstyle:


http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons/272/2鈥?/a>


but as my hair is curly look I have to straighten it.


I don't use protective products and I am afraid that's too bad for my hair.


The problem is that is doesn't lasts when I straighten it, on wind it goes nowhere, so sometimes I have to straighten twice a day.


So if you could tell me some good products for straight hair, protective when ironing or simply tell me how can I wear my hair now without straightening.


I usually wear a messy pony.Straighten with flat iron?
Tresemme's Heat Tamer Spray is great to spray on. (:





It smells good as well !





Be sure to comb out your hair once you put a heat protectant in, so that it evenly distributes. (:Straighten with flat iron?
chi iron guard is a good protective, it costs like 15 bucks at the local drug store.


and you could always permanently straighten your hair, and if that thought scares you there's little kits that you can get at a hair supply store like Sallys that last like 30 days instead of whenever your hair grows out.
the chi iron guard is wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment