Monday, August 16, 2010

Flat iron or mousse? (to make hair straight)?

I have really wavy hair and I have a flat iron, but get tired of doing it ever day and damaging hair even though I use protector products. I was wondering if straightening your hair with mousse is better, and does it stay in longer? I did it but had to wash my hair out that day. Also, how could you use the mousse to make hair really straight. I mean, I have try to make the roots straight but they always curl back. I usually do the mouse then straighten roots with the flat iron but it takes quite a while. If you have any other ideas of straightening hair well please tell me. Thanks!





~Ellie.Flat iron or mousse? (to make hair straight)?
flat iron


i hate mousse so i jus straighten. i kno it gets old but i listen to music while doing it. it takes me 30 min to and hour to do it. my hair is actually not that damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment