Monday, August 16, 2010

My crazy curly hair is a little frizzy and puffy after i straighten it with a flat iron. I need help!!!!!!?

I am mexican and i have the curly hair with it. After i shower i blow dry my really curly hair and then i straighten it. It takes me a long time but after I am done it is not super sleek straight. It's straight but its a little frizzy and puffy and i have fly aways My hair is thin and looks like i have alot of hair. When i try and put spray or gel or serum on it after i straighten it, it starts to get curly again. I need mad help!!! How do i control the frizz and make it sleek without it becoming curly again!! ahhMy crazy curly hair is a little frizzy and puffy after i straighten it with a flat iron. I need help!!!!!!?
try using frizz ease while it's wet. if moisure when it's dry makes it get curly, try all the products while your hair is still wet.


Also, make sure when you blow dry it make sure it's as straight and as dry as you c an get it and use the flat iron on your hair, in sections. this will help make your hair flatter.


Also try using an expensive, salon flat iron, like Hot Tools. I think it's about $85.00 but gets really hot and makes even super curly hair flatter...I know, my hair is so curly. But I blow dry it straight and then iron it flat but sectioning my hair into about 6 sections b/c the smaller the amount of hair I flatten the straighter it can get, and sometimes I go over it again.





Hope this helps...My crazy curly hair is a little frizzy and puffy after i straighten it with a flat iron. I need help!!!!!!?
what you should do is hot comb it and then put the straightner through your hair and apply olive oil to the hair which would work for when you both hot comb and straighten
hey i have the same problem w/ my hair i use frizz-ease it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment