Thursday, August 19, 2010

Curly haired girls who straighten their hair?

What are some tips and tricks to share when straightening your hair with a flat iron straightner?





How long does it last? How long does it take to straighten your whole head. What products do you use afterwards?Curly haired girls who straighten their hair?
Well Am A Curly Girl Last Year In `07 I Used To Straighten My Hair All The Time I Didn't Know About My Hair After That I Stopped Straighten It Its Been A Year Now Since I Stopped And My Curls Are Really Perfect Don't Straighten Your Hair CURLY HAIR IS UNIQUE !%26lt;3Curly haired girls who straighten their hair?
for me. i just brush and blowdry my hair straight but obviously its really puffy. then i get meduim layers of hair all around my head and iron it by 1 inch pieces. it takes me about 40 minutes but i mean i have really thick and long hair so i dnot know how long it would take u
  • top 10 myspace
  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment