Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I keep my flat-ironed hair straight? With humidity?

I straighten my hair after every shower with a flat-iron, solely because I hate my curly hair thats very thick. But I am in a band that plays shows which causes me to sweat and my hair to lose its straight. I was wondering how I can keep it from doing this in humidity and everywhere else.





I am open to chemically straightening it too, my hair is very strong and could handle it. But I was curious how the results are, when I get out of the shower and let it air dry will it be straight? Does it behave in the same way as flat-ironed hair does?How can I keep my flat-ironed hair straight? With humidity?
if you want to save yourself a lot of work, get it chemically straightened. its results are similar to just flat ironing it... and you don't have to spend forever on it. depending on how fast your hair grows, get the growth redone 2-6 times a year.





if you don't want to do the chemical thing, get paul mitchell super skinny serum at the mall (like 14 bucks). it won't frizz at all.





ooh, a band? fun-ness....How can I keep my flat-ironed hair straight? With humidity?
i have reallly thick hair and also curly.... i hate my hair when its curly 2.. i got my hair chemically straightened 2 times and it didnt do much.. but maybe u will have luck.
get a spray that will keep i straight. my bro sraightened gus hair a while ago and he used a spray to keep it sraight. i forgot wat it was called but you can get in at any store .
i was reading the answers, and what katie is reffering to is like hairspray,





the one i use is herbal essences dangerously straight





its pink, and its like a spray bottle, it isn't those that you hold down and all the spray comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment