Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to straighten my curly hair? Make it glossy?

I envy the girls with medium length, glossy, chocolate colored hair. My hair is naturally curly, and can get frizzy with any brush or tool such. I have never tried a flat iron.





I would like reccomendation on:


-shampoo/conditioner (straightener type)


-product (to straighten)


-ceramic flat iron


-shine product





Danke,


-icefireHow to straighten my curly hair? Make it glossy?
first of all u should use pantene frizz management shampoo. then u can use a hairbrush to comb through ur hair then without taking out the comb, blow dry on hot setting and cool blow dry to manage frizziness. then u can use livon hair potion. i personally recommend the mrs. marino hair softener for curly hair. it's a new product.How to straighten my curly hair? Make it glossy?
I have curly hair and I use straighteners. Firstly, I use GHD straighteners, and in my opinion they are the best. Use shampoo designed especially to help curly hair go straight, ie. John Frieda. Try blow draying your hair straight first and then use irons for a really sleek look. There are also products to put on afterwards for a sleek look. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment