Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to avoid getting these burnt white ends when i straghten my hair with a flat iron?

when ever i straighten my hair lately in the last 3 months i get dry split ends with really light coloring at the ends of my hair


it looks horrible


i tried heat protecting creme


lowering my flat on the iron


and i always make sure my hair is 1000% not wet


T_T its starting to piss me off


i even tried adding oils to my hair after im done straighting it


and using really good conditioners


i even when as far as to get my hair cut down some so the white ends will go away but no more than 3 weeks later there back


im Pretty sure my ends are burnt hair but my hair shouldn't burn i me en its thick and curly


(naturally)


i was thinking about getting my hair cut on more time and getting the japanese hair treatment done


Chi one, from a professional


what do u think?


any tips for how to get rid of this?How to avoid getting these burnt white ends when i straghten my hair with a flat iron?
Until you invest in a better heat protectant, incorporate heat protection in your shampoo and conditioner instead. It's probably just product buildup.





You should get your ends trimmed too...How to avoid getting these burnt white ends when i straghten my hair with a flat iron?
those are probably split ends. just get those ends trimmed off and maybe your straightener is way too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment