Monday, August 16, 2010

Tips on hows to straighten short hair with a straightning iron?




My hair is just a couple of inches long ...recently I got chemically treated and straightened.....the stylist told me I will have to blow dry it and straighten it everyday if I want it to be stiff straight ....boy was she right ....but I find it really hard to do this since my hair is short ...can someone give tips on how to flat iron my hair on my own ?Tips on hows to straighten short hair with a straightning iron?
There are flat irons of different widths so that you can straighten even the shortest hair. You need a very thin one.Tips on hows to straighten short hair with a straightning iron?
get a hair straightener that isn't wide.
I usually blow dry mine 1st downward bc I have long hair then use hair oil that helps straighten it!! Then eventually yeah... Lol
geez you really are trying to damage your hair quickly. Trust me chemical is the last thing you want to use on your hair. %26amp; well use a comb when straightening your hair, lift it up %26amp; keep the iron away from your ears.
a slim line hair straightner would be better... Start from the underneath in kind of layers and do the top last as it’s the bit people see the most and you want to be perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment