Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you think a guy using a flat iron to striaghten his hair is gay?

So many guys have straight hair and skater/punk hairstyles or even some normal people with emo hair. I'm sure they straightened it, but i was wondering if girls care if a guy straightenes his hair. Because on the packages of the striaghteners, which there are like 6+ brands, it only shows girls on the covers. So yeah, and i might striaghten my hair just for a change and to see how it looks, so thats another reason why im askingDo you think a guy using a flat iron to striaghten his hair is gay?
no... its HOT ... go for it, and if u don't like it, its not the end of the world, because its just a temporary thing. but guaranteed, girls with mostly like it %26lt;3Do you think a guy using a flat iron to striaghten his hair is gay?
your only gay if you take it in the pooper.....or put it in the pooper of another man.





i hope this cleared some things up.
As long as you don't spend as much time on your hair as *I* do on mine, there's nothing wrong with you using a straightener. Guys who care about their physical appearance are very sexy.





(Vulgar though it was, io is also correct.)
no your not gay, just cause you straighten your hair your not lots of my guy friends do it and none of them are gay
No it is not, my boyfriend uses a straightener almost every day, and I KNOW he is not gay. I also know a ton of guys who do it daily.


Give it a go, you might find you like the way your hair looks better when it is straightened.
Go for it ......no I don't think it is gay.
No its def. not gay, my friends use that all the time........and they are not gay......so no worries
No, I don't think it is. Just as long as you don't spend way too much time on it.
Dude I don't care.


I actually like straight hair on guys.





I straighten my boyfriends hair all the time.





Go for it.
no!
I dont think its gay i actually like guys who take the time tostraighten their hair. I think it looks sexy. you should try it
I think it's cute. Definitely not gay.





: )
no defiantly not gay


they just care about what they look like


which is a good thing

No comments:

Post a Comment