Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I straighten my hair without spending 2.5 hours on it?

I have very thick and curly hair. My under layers are very curly and my top layers are very coarse and nappy. It takes between an hour and two and a half hours to straighten it with a flat iron, after I have blow dried it straight. Are there any tips to cut the time back? I do put my hair into sections.How can I straighten my hair without spending 2.5 hours on it?
wash your hair frist and strait come it when done with everythingHow can I straighten my hair without spending 2.5 hours on it?
First, I know how hard and long blow drying then straightening can be sometimes and I gotta give you some props if you don't perm it. Anyways straightening it can really ruin your hair if you constantly are doing it soo... if you put on a doo rag or a silk rap or whatever the heck you want to call it your hair will stay straighter longer:) Also how do you part your hair? parting it from the back to the front is more effective:) Im not sure if that completly answers your question but hun I don't think their is any way to make it shorter if you have nappy hair like I do:),)lol!!


p.s. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment