Saturday, August 21, 2010

Curly haired people that straighten their hair?

Whenever I straighten my curly hair with a flat iron it comes ok but after half an hour or so my ends begin to curl. How should I make them stay straight?





Thank you. xxCurly haired people that straighten their hair?
when you start going to the ends of your hair kinda move the flat iron iunder so it satays down and then u se a hold spray very lightly hope i helped!Curly haired people that straighten their hair?
omg i have them same probblem there are a copple of things u can do 1 buy and expensive one ore u can get a perm for your hair to be straight
You will need a decent striaghtener.


And use hair protecter spray. :)
Hey





Im a hairdresser and this culd happen if u dnt dry all ur hair properly as there is still damp in ur hair and straightener will not react.





If this is happen wen u jus straighten it it is because ur hair is fly way so my advice wuld be to use a fly a way hair shampoo



Use a good straightening spray along with it...and take extra time at the ends of your hair when you're straightening, but not long enough to make a line. Also you should go inwards at the ends slightly when you straighten.
I use de-poof shampoo and conditioner by sunsilk which helps. Then I use ';spray it straight'; and blowdry thoroughly on a medium heat since blowing it straight on high heat causes too much damage for daily use. Then I press it with an iron. I recently went to the carribean and had very little problem keeping it bone straight with the humidity and my own natural oils and sweat prior to jumping in the ocean :)
I've got thick wavy hair,





What I do to keep my hair straight? BLOWDRY!





Yes blowdry your hair first into shape, and then use a good straightener like a GHD, and go over the bit of hair a few times. Also don't wash your hair too much as this drys it out too much so wash once a week depending on the weather and work, also use a good anti humidity oil for your hair after you straighten to help keep the moisture at bay.





So go to a great hair house supplier and they should be able to show you the appropriate products you need to help.





THere's only one way to tame wavy hair and that's to use good products on it to protect it and keep it looking great!
same problemm here girll





use a serum, i use the chi serum when im done straightening it works fantastic also when your done spray your hair with the chi hairspray in a red bottle i cant remember what it is exactly called





but this works for me and i have extremely curly hair
  • matchless
  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment