Monday, August 16, 2010

How can i straighten my hair really good?

Okay, I'm a black girl and I need to know really good ways to straighten my hair with a flat iron. I want my hair to be silky and bouncy and straight. This is really hard for me to do because i have thick hair. Its between medium and long length.How can i straighten my hair really good?
I don't believe in getting really expensive straighteners. I think they suck, break easily and are a total waste of money. I have a cheap conair straightener and I've had it for years and it still works wonderfully. What I do (i have really coarse and frizzy hair) I take most of my hair except the bottom layer, and straighten that using some type of spray to protect your hair from heat. Straighten that as good as you can. Than take down the next layer, spray it, and straighten. Keep doing this. By focusing on certain layers at a time you'll actually go more faster, and get straighter hair than just doing it all at once.How can i straighten my hair really good?
get a CHI straightener and use smoothing products
straightening products


use helix iron its really fast and i had the same promblem cause i have long hair to my ***
straightener and use it from middle to bottom that would look nice
straighten it in sections. do you have layers? do one side in small parts, put the one side in a ponytail and then do the other side and back. this should work but may take a while. good luck..!
if you dont have the money to buy a flat iron you can use your home clothing iron just make sure you spray some on your hair to protect it from geting burn like for instance a straightening spray or some hair dressing to keep the hair nice and soft..
its really funny to straighten your hair with flat iron,never ever try this you will lose all your hair and hurt yourself. Some chemical based products may make your hair flat but temporarily and can spoil your hair colour and its natural look. You should try herbal solutions for it copy the resources below to your browser and enter
try to it straighten your hair every day until it stays that way
My hair feels like black hair, even though its not.


You have to make sure you use hydrating shampoos and everything so your hair isn't dry to begin with.


Then put a heat protectant on it, so it doesn't get too damaged.


Then you put all of your hair up besides the bottom layer, and keep going up by a layer until you finish. Also, what helps me is to tie back the already straightened layers.


This is what works for me, and i hope it works for you!


(do small pieces and thin layers to get the straightest hair possible)


Good luck!


(also, i use the Ion Ceramic Conditioning straightener, which is expensive, but amazing. Its worked so well for me and doesnt fry your hair as much as some others.)
The way your hair looks is really important. My advice to you is to go and pay a little bit of money to have it done. By the time you go buy a quality flat iron and the protective hair products you would come out the same money to go to a salon. After watching them a few times you'll be able to do it yourself. I would find a salon that does mainly black hair or that is really mixed. Im white but me ad my friends do hair. Not all but most white people at salons dont know much about doing black hair. If you go somewhere dont be affraid to ask how much experience they have with your kind of hair. Some black people dont know much about doing white hair. Then you have the stylists that educated themselves so they can do all types of hair which i think is the smartest thing to do. Good luck.
Yes; listen to hellomynameis_jim. Im native american, and i have alot of black friends and they used the CHI straightner and the CHI products. some cost 70$, or 100$, ect. but its worth it, believe me! girl yur hair will be off the chain!!! i use chi myself believeee me. and if you ever buy it, also buy the chi silk infusion with it. So before you straighten your hair, put some of that silk infusion in it [ not alot, but a fair amount] and then straighten it! that stuff is thee shizz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment