Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I straighten my hair easier???

I have very thick naturally curly hair and I sometimes straighten my hair with a ConAir flat iron. The problem is that my hair won't stay straight, it starts to curl at the bottom it doesn't feel smooth sometimes. Plus, I have so much hair that I get lazy having to take thins parts of my hair. It also feels damage sometimes.





Is there any product I can use that is not expensive, like heat protection spray, serum, etc..?? I really appreciate it :)How can I straighten my hair easier???
same wit my hair after like 20 minutes of it looking AMAZING the ends curl and get all gay looking, maybe the straitener isnt hot enough try a chi one its pricy but u will most likly get amazing silky straight hair, also if ur hair is to long it might curl at the ends cuz its dead hair, also try biosilk hair serum i heard from my sis it works AMAZING:)





hope i helped:)





NeniaHow can I straighten my hair easier???
GHDS work for me :D
you should try getting a chi straightener i know there expensive but you should try looking for one on ebay.





i have one and i like it!





my hair is also curly but its not thick.





i also use a hair polisher called ';smooth'n shine polishing instant repair';
Ghds or FHIs are both very good! put some straightening balm in after you get out of the shower as well! The more ofthen you straighten it the easier it will get!


xx
  • top 10 myspace
  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment