Saturday, August 21, 2010

How well do hot air brushes work on biracial hair?

I have really thick and curly biracial hair. My hair is about a 3b on the hair chart thingy and I want to know if I should invest in a hot air brush. I am planning on using it before I straighten my hair with a flat iron to make the process easier. Should I get the one with boar bristles or plastic bristles? How well does it work? What does it do? I greatly appreciate the help :DHow well do hot air brushes work on biracial hair?
If you get a hot air brush it will rip out your hair.Try getting a blow dryer with a pick attachment instead (works really good).It looks like this:http://www.misikko.com/chi-hair-dryer.ht鈥?/a> (you can see the pick attachment bellow it.How well do hot air brushes work on biracial hair?
A hot air brush will not work well on your hair, it is too coarse/resistant. Hot air brushes are basically like using a blow dryer and a round brush, it works really well on people with fine and normal hair, but even Caucasians with thick, coarse hair have problems with it. So in theory it will not work well, and I have also heard from a few bi racial and African-Americans who said that it did not work at all for them. Just use a thermal styling spray with your flat iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment