Saturday, August 21, 2010

My hair is flat, looks dry and hairs stick out, remedies anyone?

My hair has no VoLuME! Its always flat, and looks so dry and unhealthy. I straighten it out with a hair iron, but that just makes it look even more flat. My hair likes to go in different directions and then some strands will be sticking out every way. Does anyone know how I can get some volume in my hair? Which store products work for volume, and are there any homemade remedies that can help? Thankyou u all. U rock, so does yahoo.My hair is flat, looks dry and hairs stick out, remedies anyone?
Bald is sexy!!!!!!My hair is flat, looks dry and hairs stick out, remedies anyone?
neutrogena hair creme, its kind of like a leave in conditioner.
Apple cider vinegar! I'm telling you it removes all the soap buildup, etc left on your hair - just be careful and don't get it in your eye!
Use T/gel from neutrogena.

No comments:

Post a Comment