Saturday, August 21, 2010

CHI Flat Iron Users--10 points to best answer?

I have very thick curly hair and I'm wondering if the CHI would be a good flat iron to purchase for straightening.





If you have a CHI, please let me know:





1. Which one you have, (i.e. wet to straight, 1,'; 2';, etc)





2. How curly / unruly or thick your hair is


(any pictures would be REALLY appreciated!)





3. (Perhaps most importantly): How long does it take you to straighten your hair with this flat iron?


(and again, any pics of how straight you get your hair to look would be really appreciated!)











4. If you have the wet to straight one, do you think this works well or do you think it can be damaging?








I'm looking to buy a CHI but my biggest issue with straightening is time. Please let me know how the CHI works for you!


Thanks!! =)CHI Flat Iron Users--10 points to best answer?
I swear by CHI it is the best straightener I have ever used. I have the CHI Turbo which is bigger than the regular. It helps if you have thick hair. My hair is very thick and long (a little past my shoulders) and it only takes me about 20 mintues. You really get what you pay for.


My hair went from this:


http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c19/songofglory4153/BW006.jpg





To this:


http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c19/songofglory4153/BW036.jpg


The wet/straight one might not work so well because your hair is thick and it might take a while but I'm not sure, I've never used it.


hope you get a CHI, it works wonders for my hair.CHI Flat Iron Users--10 points to best answer?
i have a chi and i love it!!!!!





1. Chi turbo 1';





2. Pretty wavy/VERY thick (all of the people that have cut my hair say my hair is so thick and course its almost like black hair) (im 100% white)lol





3. 20 minutes-25 minutes





4. dont have it





the CHI is AAAAAAWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO鈥?br>




=]
I have lots of wavy/frizzy hair almost to my waist. Lots of fly aways and when it dries, it is neither curly nor straight. Kind of poofy like a lions mane (which is what my hubby calls it). I have the 2 inch CHI flat iron, and have had it for about three years. I usually wash my hair the night before, let it air dry overnight, and flat iron it in the morning. I do this about every other day.





It usually takes me under ten minutes; I have to do the underside first and then the top layer because of the thickness. Once I finish straightening, my hair is completely flat, straight, and silky. I use an environmental sealer also because I color my hair and also live in a humid location so it loses the straightness a little if I don't seal it up.





Sorry, I am not comfortable posting pictures, but think: lions mane to flat straight and glossy. I will not be without my flat iron ever again.





Hope I helped!
Hi!!





I have the Chi...





1. I have the 1'; original model.





2. I have a shoulder-length, very thick, sort of wavy hair. It works really good. My cousin has really pretty thick curly hair and the Chi made her hair really straight. Sorry, I don't have any pics to show you.





3. It takes about 15 minutes to straighten my hair, but that is because I have VERY thick hair. Sorry, I don't have pics to show you. :(





4. I haven't used the wet to dry flat iron but I heard it damages your hair. I suggest just buying the original Chi.





I hope this helps you!!





Jamie%26lt;3
no it sucks i went to a white hair salon who swore they did black people natural hair and I'm like well i just wanted it straighted and it was all natural i usually gets braids but i wanted to get it straighten and we uses the chi and I'm think OH OK I'm going to get nice pretty straight hair nope at the **** all it turn the tips of my hair white yea it burn my hair so bad it turned white long story short the CHI sucks :)
chi is good i have it but not the best if ur looking to save time and get a really and i mean REALLY good straught head then buy Ga.Ma Italy pro i have it and the chi definatlley the ga.ma





ps.its a lil more $$


p.s it comes in a greyish tube








also my hair is wavy and really long it takes like not even 30 mins
the Chi is great but the main thing to remember when you are straightning is to use small partings.(no matter what type you use)

No comments:

Post a Comment