Monday, August 16, 2010

What is more damage, Hair chemically straightened or Hair Flat Ironed over a 3 year period?

Okay I'm a guy and I do flat iron my hair, I grew out my hair and it was nice wavy hair that I liked, I got it cut about a month ago and it was a terrible terrible cut! my top layer is shorter than my layer under it, looks retarded. The thing is my hairstylist used a flat iron on my hair and made it really straight, I liked how that thing works but I really hate what my hair looks like when it goes with it's natural wave now, SO I flat iron every time I wash my hair, I'm not completely ignorant about using a flat iron I'm okay with it and it just helps the way I look (I have gotten compliments) the way I do it makes it look natural and not like I really flat ironed the hell out of it, my question is, if I kept using the flat iron for about 3 years and did it every other 3 days, is that more damaging to my hair than getting it chemically straightened at a salon...? Sorry this is getting long, but I grew out my hair for 2 years and I do NOT even contemplate of getting a short haircutWhat is more damage, Hair chemically straightened or Hair Flat Ironed over a 3 year period?
Well I think dat chemically straightening can be worser,but it depends where u go 2 get it straightened.





U can't be sure coz ur hair can fall out if done by sum1 inexperienced.





So yeah, I reckon stik wit da flat iron.What is more damage, Hair chemically straightened or Hair Flat Ironed over a 3 year period?
flat ironing ur hair every single day is a worse option because all the protien in your hair gets burnt due to which ur hair start falling, hair texture degrades over time, one can see after washing them when they flat iron. probably thats why you do not like your natural waves now. not like chemical rebonding is a great option but it definitely wins over continuous flat ironing.





believe me i have seen girls in my school. they always have perfectly straight hair(flat ironed ie), the next day when it is washed it looks horribe .......like straw
flat irons are less damaging make sure you use thermal protectants you can also use a wet to dry iron when your hair is damp which will keep it from going curly in damp weather.but will go back to curly when shampooed and make sure you use good conditioners hope this helps
both, beauty has it's price
For straightening hair at home, you can use a hair iron and a straightening shampoo will also help. If you wish to straighten for a longer time, you can undergo Japanese hair straightening. I found this website useful - http://hcr.in/straighten.html

No comments:

Post a Comment