Thursday, August 19, 2010

What is the best type of inexpensive flat iron for my hair?

I have very, very wavy and very curly hair. It always gets very frizzzy and puffy when I don't straighten it. It is a little below shoulder length, but I would like to grow it longer. My flat iron that I have now has a 1 inch plate, and I think it doesn't give enough heat to my curly hair. I got it a couple of years ago. It does a pretty good job straightening my hair- for a couple hours. Then my hair is a wavy puffball again! Whenever I walk outside (no matter how long I straighten my hair for) my hair gets curly again. I'm very frustrated and I'm ready to try a new type of flat iron. But I really need it to be under $50! What kind would you recommend? I really need your help! I know there are people who understand my problem that can relate with me! Also, would a 2 inch plate be better for my type of hair? So what is a good quality, but inexpensive, flat iron I should try? It needs to be under $50! Please help me!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! :) :) :)What is the best type of inexpensive flat iron for my hair?
sometimes Sally's has good straighteners for sale. You should invest in a product that works than buying cheap. My CHI which was about $75 has lasted me for 3 years! I used to buy straighteners about 2 times a year and for $15 a piece you don't save money...





I have very curly hair as well and CHI is amazingWhat is the best type of inexpensive flat iron for my hair?
My hair used to be an issue for me as well. Then I uncovered a whole lot of information that answered all my hair issues. Since I valued it very much thought you would like to go see as well.


Just run a search on http://ncane.com/ttxc.


Hope I assisted.
I personally wouldn't recommend straightening your hair with a cheap flat-iron, simply because they are very hot and easily damage your hair.. Yes, you will have a nice silky long hair, but in the long-term, you are damaging your cuticle.





The only less than $50 flat iron i know is from Con-Air.. My friends have recommended Babyliss, while I use Chi myself..





If you have curly hair, go for the bigger one. At least 2 inches plate or it won't work. But make sure you use a thermal spray to protect your hair before ironing it. I use Tresseme myself..





PS: my suggestion is, save your money %26amp; wait a bit, a buy a decent flat iron.. It's totally worth it.. I bought a cheap flat iron myself once, a) it doesn't straighten well.. b) it damages my hair.. and never again I will buy a cheap one.

No comments:

Post a Comment