Thursday, August 19, 2010

Burning my hair with flat iron so it can be straight permanently....?

... is it a bad idea?





Not to long ago, I realized how much I'd straightened out my bangs with my flat iron and they are permanenly straight because I used so much heat.. I am thinking about doing this for my whole head..?





Does this damage the hair??





Mind you I am a black girl so breakage will happen to my hair regardless! Plus I don't like to get a relaxer every few weeks, I don't have the funds for it.Burning my hair with flat iron so it can be straight permanently....?
Yes It will severely damage your hair. If I were you, I'd learn to just love my curls and do my best to manage them well.Burning my hair with flat iron so it can be straight permanently....?
bad idea! it's going to ruin your hair and it won't look good!! it may look decent because its just your bangs, a small part of your hair, but i think all over your head it would just be a big damaged mess!!
genuis!


why didnt i think of ******* up my hair years ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment