Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I treat burnt hair edges?

During the end of the summer I went to a new hair salon to get my hair condition and straighten. The lady that did my hair, straighten my hair with a ceramic flat iron and straighten my hair with a hot comb. Now when the hot comb touch my hair, she burnt me. When I wash my hair after two weeks, I realize my hair edges were rough and brittle. I was trying to grow my hair edge out by doing hot oil treatment every two weeks. Is there anything else I could do to solve this problem?How can I treat burnt hair edges?
get a trim...


How can I treat burnt hair edges?
trim them is about it
either you cut the edges or you treat it by hot wax, or wax solution.
simple: trim your hair.
this will sound weird but totally works . put olive oil on your head and massage it into your scalp. then put it in a shower cap for 10-20 mins . get in the shower or over the sink to wash your hair. take the shower cap of and rinse the olive oil out. then wash your hair with a cheap clarifying shampoo towel dry dont brush till dry. PS only wash your hair 3 times a week its healthy and make it shiney. and saves money(:
Trim the edges and condition.
Unfortunately even when we use the heat treatment remedies to keep the heat from ruining our hair they all just don't work that well. Straightening also does a lot of damage to your hair anyway. Once hair has grown and it has a problem like what you have the only way to get rid of this problem is to trim it off. Think of it this way ....If you burn your blouse from a cigarette ash, your blouse is burnt right? How would you fix it? You can't do anything but hide it, by sewing something over it, or throwing it away. The burnt part will always be there. Same with hair, you can spend a fortune on remedies to make if feel better for a few hours, but the burnt hair will always be there till you cut it off.


Get a trim and you will feel better that your hair feels better!
You'll need to make sure you trim off the dead ends. As much as all of those hair product companies want you to think their miracle product can ';heal'; your split ends... they can't be put back together. Those products basically just put a coating over the ends so they don't look split, but they still are.
Ugh I have the same problem, the ends of my hair used to be really brittle and frail, and burnt looking, and feeling! But now, I went and got it cute, and i use this hair serum thermal protection. It works great and all I do is just apply it to the ends of my hair and it makes it look super soft. good luck!





please answer my question too


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
cut it... thats probably the only thing you can do..





sry.

No comments:

Post a Comment