Saturday, August 21, 2010

When I straighten my hair the ends flip outwards?

I have pretty straight hair naturally but on somedays it gets a little wavy so I straighten it. I have a Conair wet-dry ceramic flat iron with different heat settings and I don' t really know how to work it.





Anyways here is my problem: Sometimes when I straighten my hair, the ends of my hair flip outwards. It's VERY annoying and I don't know why because my hair is not curly.When I straighten my hair the ends flip outwards?
This happens to me all the time!


When you are straightening just turn the iron in towards your face.


And about the differnt heat settings the lower you put it on the harder it will be to straighten your hair. But, the higher you put the iron on the more damage it causes to your hair but it will be ALOT easier to straighten. So you might want to get a heat protection styling spray(if you haven't already). I use Heat Protexx by Nexus, and it has worked really good on protecting my hair!





Good luck and I hope I helped! =]When I straighten my hair the ends flip outwards?
First of all, make sure the straightener is hot enough. Second, be careful in how you straighten. Make sure you do it slow and keep moving the flat iron downwards. Dont flip it up and dont do it too fast! hope this helps =D
this happens to me sometimes when ur straightening ur hair straighten it inword toward ur face works 4 me %26lt;3
well if your straightner has a place to put you fingers on the end, just squeeze on the and pull down on your hair slowly and it should work. my hair is the same way..
you might just be pulling th straightner away as you straighten. try running a comb just ahead or your straightener.
It probably is the way your running the flat iron down your hair. Make sure you don't turn your wrist up when your flat ironing. Also using a comb above the flat iron as your running it down your hair helps. It helps give it a more straight look and gets waves out better.
same thing happens to me, it does flip out at the ends but thats just the heat working on your hair. after like a half an hour your head cools down and your hair should flatten out. If not get a paddle brush and blow dry it. Also, if your straighten your hair wet it for some reason tends to flip out more than when you dry it. My best luck is usually when I wash and condition my hair, blow dry it until its almost completely dry and then take the iron to it. Everyone's head is different so it takes some figuring out to find whats best for your hair. Good luck
well there could be a few things wrong:





1. your hair is cut to flip outwards, if thats what you asked for last time you went to the salon thats what your going to get.





2.your straighten isn't very good, trust me i know, i have used conair. if you want a less expensive flat iron go with revlon, they sell one that has a special rounded edge where you can flip your ends under.
strightnet it at the bottom
mine does that 2 u jus have 2 go over it again and bump your hair under
Okay, this happens to me too.





When you're straightening your hair, hold the straightener inwards. You know what I mean? And when you straighten it, let it run down your hair slowly, then stop at the ends of your hair. It shouldn't flip outwards. Hope this helps!





=]
maybe you should get some of those relaxer stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment