Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chemically Straighten Hair?

In the past year I have had two perms...I am sick of them and all I ever do it straighten my hair with a flat iron (which takes forever %26amp; is very exhausting). I want to get my hair chemically straightened, but my last perm was almost three months ago and I'm not sure if it is worth further damaging my hair. How long should I wait?Chemically Straighten Hair?
3 more monthsChemically Straighten Hair?
your hairdresser would know best, but my opinion is 3 months is okay.
NOOOO! you Will regret it, you may think you can't handle it as it is, but it will be so much worse if you further damage your hair. I know from experiance.
yes it is bad for your hair.


you should wait


also straightening your hair daily with a straightener isn't good for your hair. do it less and use a heat protecting product.





return the favour? help? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
about 3 months. if you want to straighten your hair, i suggest the ghd products for you, which is no harm to hair, and very cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment