Thursday, August 19, 2010

Flat iron hair!!!!!HELP?

I would have a wedding to go to soon and i don't really use the flat iron i have (Vidal Sasoon Ceramic STRAIGHTENER). My everyday style is usually a ponytail. When i do have to get my hair straightened, i go to a saloon. I want to save that cost this time and do it myself. The thing is i don't have a blow-dryer because i used to get headaches with them so i let my hair air dry. How can i get my hair straightened without a blow dryer? My hair is wavy. What tools do i need like sprays and so on or cream.


Please help.Flat iron hair!!!!!HELP?
well are you black or white? if you are white you need for your hair to be dry, and maybe have some reg. hair spray spray it on, take the flat iron to it, but dont spray on too much, and dont flat iron it as soon as u spray it on like count to 15 or so then run the flat iron down it. i could tell you about all sorts of different creams and sprays but theres alot of differnt things and all you really need is some good old fashion hair spray. if your black, then you will need washed, but dried hair, some good oil, and thats about all you need. then run the iron down it. if you wanna know about the other different gels, creams, sprays, styleing ideas, and things like that, e-mail me.Flat iron hair!!!!!HELP?
people think you need a blow dryer but its easier to straighten it when it is dry
Let it air dry, then put a little bit of cream only on the bottom half of your length - anything will do if it's a one time thing, damage isn't so much of an issue. I've used lotion in a pinch :) haha





Just slowly run the iron through 1 inch sections and then spray a tiny bit of fixative onto a brush, run it through your hair, and you're gorgeous !

No comments:

Post a Comment