Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I get my hair to keep from frizzin and curlin after I straighten it?

I have naturally wavy hair, and I straighten it with a flat iron most of the time.. wel, everytime I go somewhere at night (mostly), it gets frizzy and wavy and looks a mess!! will someone please give me some advice what to do to keep it from doin it?? hair products, tricks, ANYTHIN!!! and please give me a little specific detail on how to do it.. thank you!!How can I get my hair to keep from frizzin and curlin after I straighten it?
I recommend you buy sunslik purple bottle that says straight, all three -shampoo/conditioner and creme.





first wash your hair with the shampoo then conditioner.





Dry your hair with a towel, leave it damp (a little wet) then put in the sunslik creme, blow dry your hair. then straighten it.











i hope this was help.How can I get my hair to keep from frizzin and curlin after I straighten it?
okay making sure your hair is 100000% dry is key


some people think there hair is all teh way dry.. but it may not be


i recomend using smooth infusion (by AVEDA) its a gel you put in your hair before you blow dry it (while its wet) then blow DRY your hair.. and straighten it


sometimes you can put some gel in it while its wet.. but i dont love that as much
  • matchless
  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment