Saturday, August 21, 2010

Time difference between Chi and other flat iron?

How much faster does it take you to straighten your hair with a chi flat iron?Time difference between Chi and other flat iron?
Chi takes way less time. I've never timed it exactly, but I used to have a Chi and then I broke it during moving. Now, I have one I got at WalMart. I hate it. I have to run over one section of hair 3 to 4 times in order to get it straight. One time was enough with the Chi. I miss it. :(Time difference between Chi and other flat iron?
im not sure but i heard its hotter
normally it takes about 10-15 mninutes with a drugstore flat iron but it takes between 3 and 5 with chi
the time is not an issue, it depends on the straighter you have. If it is one for your hair then you should be able to straighten quickly. your hair depends on what Temperature you use. If hair is coarse then you would need a higher temp but if it is fine then lower temp is recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment