Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which shampoo and conditioner would you recommend for my hair?

Ok so I have really thin hair that gets oily fast. I have layers and I like to have my hair straight but volumized. (I straighten my hair with a flat iron) My hair has allot of split ends but it's not crunchy, it's still soft. It's blonde and it's medium length.


What shampoo and what conditioner would you recommend for me?


(It doesnt have to be the same brand, I don't really care)


Also, any tips on how to style my hair?





MUCH APPREACIATED!!!!


Love you all!! %26lt;3Which shampoo and conditioner would you recommend for my hair?
SAME THING! except my hair is brown


ok i use Mane and Tail Shampoo, then u can either use the conditioner of that same brand or i would recommend Pantene Pro-V Smooth.


It works rele good 4 my hair so u should do that!!!Which shampoo and conditioner would you recommend for my hair?
pantene pro v








http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2鈥?/a>








Or this shampoo and cond. i used it once it makes my hair really soft and gets rid of the split ends





maine n tail





http://www.trail-rite.com/catalog/images鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment