Monday, August 16, 2010

How can i keep my permanent hair dye from fading with a flat iron?

i dye my hair with permanent hair dye, but i also have to straighten it with a flat iron every day. after i take a shower i straighten it after it dries, but as i pull the straightener through my hair it pulls a significant amount of the color out with it :( i enjoy the silver hair and after straightening it once its turned an ugly platinum blondish green yuck color. how do you keep the permanent hair dye from fading with heat?How can i keep my permanent hair dye from fading with a flat iron?
This flat iron creates silky, shiny hair without making the color fade





http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-CHI-Inch-Ce鈥?/a>





Hope i helpedHow can i keep my permanent hair dye from fading with a flat iron?
try a heat protectant spray before you start straightening. It is going to seal the cuticle with a silicon substance that will prevent damage to your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment