Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I straighten my hair faster?

It takes me well over a hour to straighten my hair with a flat iron. My hair is really wavy and really thick, and I have to pass over the same spot usually at least 3 times. Are there any tricks that can help me straighten it faster? (I do section it off, but it still takes for ever, and I use a wet2straight flat iron, Remington.How can I straighten my hair faster?
The flat iron is what your problem is. The inexpensive ones just don't have the same get up and go as the more expensive ones do. My favorite of all time is my CHI. They are a little expensive, but well worth the price. If you cannot afford a CHI which runs about $100.00, Sally Beauty Supply sells the generic version called the GVP. It costs much less but works just as well.
  • top 10 myspace
  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment