Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can i reduce damage when flat ironing my hair?

I flat iron my hair with one of those flat irons that can put a flip to the end. It says it is fine to straighten it when it is wet because the flat iron is meant to straighten wet or dry. Which is less damaging and which one straightens better? I try to flip it out without putting any gel, mousse, hairspray, etc. in it because i like it to stay soft? Any suggestions?How can i reduce damage when flat ironing my hair?
The best way to have healthy hair is to avoid using straightening irons, curling irons, crimpers and all those stuff. But if ever you really want to use it, you have to remember one thing: DON'T USE A STRAIGHTENING IRON WHEN YOUR HAIR IS WET. Your hair can have more chances of being damaged when you brush your hair so much or when too much heat is applied. Don't believe what they're saying on advertisements that ';it's okay to use it on both wet or dry hair because our straightening iron is the best!'; Almost every product says it's the best. Well, I can also suggest using conditioners that contain stuff that protect your hair from heat. Those are especially made for people like you who uses irons frequently. It reduces damage and you can find it in most pharmacies or drugstores. For advice on mousse, I'd say try Pantene... I use that myself and it works great on me.How can i reduce damage when flat ironing my hair?
do hot oil massage and protien treatment for that. read about it---





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hot oil massages/Henna on hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Makeup/ Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
Y not just get a hair blower w/ a comb attached! DUH!!!





(my girlfriend does)
infushion 23 will keep your hair soft and healthy
I wish I could ctrl+alt+del you out of existence
I think a good treatment is VO5 Hot Oil Treatment. It is in a small box with gold label. They reccomend using it every 2-3 weeks. It doesn't take long to use it, just microwave it and let it sit on your hair while you're in the shower. It helps my hair after I've permed it. Don't iron your hair when it's wet, I've read more than once that it is more damaging that way (if those beauty magazines 'experts' are correct).
There are sprays out there that'll protect your hair from heat damage. I've learned that a spritz of water should be used so the iron will vaporize the water rather than your hair, so keep a spray bottle of water in hand.
Don't do it when your hair is wet, let it air dry over night or throughout the day. Then put a leave in protector and flat iron away!

No comments:

Post a Comment