Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need help with the way my hair comes out when i flat iron it? help please!?

when i flat iron my hair, even when i flip it inward, my ends ALWAYS end up flipped outward when i'm done with it, and it makes me sooo mad.





if i straighten it straight down, or inward, regardless, it flips out!! and i hate it!


what can i do to stop it from flipping outward?! or how can i straighten it better?!





btw, i have a solia flat iron, and use redken heatglide and v05 protectant spray.





help please.I need help with the way my hair comes out when i flat iron it? help please!?
that used to happen to me all the timee too so i bought this garnier fructis smoothing milk cream %26amp; it helps frizz and makes your hair flatter. after you apply that %26amp; heat protectant %26amp; make sure you brush through any tangles, hold the straightener on your ends for about 5 seconds, the amount of time depends on your straightener though, good luck (:I need help with the way my hair comes out when i flat iron it? help please!?
when you get to the ends of your hair, leave it on there a bit longer maybe?or keep going over it





worked for me lol same thing used to happen =)

No comments:

Post a Comment