Thursday, August 19, 2010

What flat iron could you recommend for me?

My hair is approximately 3 inches below my shoulders, curly, and quite thick. I purchased a REmington Wet 2 Straight flat iron and it left my hair poufy but slightly straightened, not shiny or how its supposed to look. My hairdresser told me I need one with more power and heat. Could you recommend me a flat iron that will nicely straighten my hair and costs $40 or less?What flat iron could you recommend for me?
This is 2 inch.


The curlier your hair, the bigger the flat iron.


This is cheap, but good quality; it works!


Great for your hair type. :)


http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d…


ENJOY! :3What flat iron could you recommend for me?
get a CHI


or a Conair Infinity
There are a bunch of conair ones at Target for less than $40. Heres the link : http://www.target.com/s/ref=sr_ln_8?ie=U…
get the infinity by conair


i have really curly frizzy hair


and if it works for me it should work for you too


i think its like 40 bucks at Fry's

No comments:

Post a Comment