Thursday, August 19, 2010

Flat iron hair!!!!!HELP?

I would have a wedding to go to soon and i don't really use the flat iron i have. My everyday style is usually a ponytail. When i do have to get my hair straightened, i go to a saloon. I want to save that cost this time and do it myself. The thing is i don't have a blowdryer because i used to get headaches with them so i let my hair air dry. How can i get my hair straightened without a blow dryer? My hair is wavy. What tools do i need like sprays and so on or cream.


Please help.Flat iron hair!!!!!HELP?
Well you can get a flat look with your flat iron after your hair is air dried... You will have to straighten the hair in small sections... piece by piece... CHI silk infusion is a really good cream for straigtening...





GOOD LUCK!!Flat iron hair!!!!!HELP?
There are some flatirons that are specifically to be used on wet hair, called something let ';Wet to Set';....They might be a bit more expensive though, I'm not sure.


My friend used to have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment