Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to get straight hair without a flat iron?

My mom took away my straightener because I was straightening my hair everyday and my hair is really ugly when I let it dry naturally so please help!!! thanxxx yea plz i also except wat other things i can do with my hair!How to get straight hair without a flat iron?
i dont think you can straighten it without heat..


but if you put it in braids it will come out really pretty %26amp; wavy.


that's alll i got. sorry.How to get straight hair without a flat iron?
um idk if you can w/o heat if your hair is not natuarlly curly
than try a new hair style, like curly hair, gel it up
It doesn't make it PERFECTLY straight but it helps A LOT





Ok so the other day I thought my method would make my hair wavy, but it turned out straight!





Ok so when it's wet. put it in two ponytails. Then 2-3 inches after that headband thing, put in ANOTHER one. Every few inches put another headbeand (not the long ones, those short ones), the reason it works is the bands make sure your hair doesn't escape and go all over the place (causing frizziness and random waves/curls)





Now if you have wavy/straight hair, this will work, if you haves COMPLETE waves or curls, it won't work:


Buy straight conditinor and leave it in for 1 hour then wash it out with cold water.





Hope it works 4 you!

No comments:

Post a Comment