Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need step-by-step instructions for how to curl hair with my flat iron..?

I own a ';state-of-the-art'; Babyliss Pro 1 1/4 in. flat iron and would like to know how to curl my hair? I tried different ways but would like to know specifically/exactly how to curl it without any kinks/crimps in it?





And, yes...it can be done. So please think before you ask ';why would you curl hair with something you're supposed to straighten hair with'; because people can do it...haha





Please, no YouTube videos, b/c cannot access that website while @ work...lol thanksI need step-by-step instructions for how to curl hair with my flat iron..?
Straighten it until you want to start the curl and then squeeze hard and turn your flat iron 270 degrees so that the ends of your hair are facing the ceiling. Pull down and go all the way to the ends of your hair. Repeat.


Make sure you only use a little bit of hair each time you do this or it won't curl well.I need step-by-step instructions for how to curl hair with my flat iron..?
okay here goes...





Take about an inch of your hair and put your flat iron at the top of the group of hair (near your scalp) and curl slowly as you make your way down your group of hair. Repeat with different pieces and hair spray. Hope that helps, that's how I do it.
its probaly easier to work on straight hair, so straighten it first.


then grab a small chunk of hair - about an inch - and grab it with the straightener starting near the top then as you slide it down slowly turn the straightener foward, and if all goes well .. voila! nice curls. =]


xx
  • top 10 myspace
  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment