Monday, August 16, 2010

I need help with how to straighten frizzy hair?

i want a product that i can use on my frizzy, thick hair. is ';Straighten Out Flat Iron Spray'; from ulta a good brand, or should i look for something else.I need help with how to straighten frizzy hair?
Put conditioner in your hair after washing.





Dont rinse it out.





Put a towel around it and then rinse it out the next morning...





then Straighten after blow drying on med heat NOT HOT...





If it is still a little frizzy, put lotion on your hands when all rubbed into your hands, gently swipe on hair..gently...








Good LuckI need help with how to straighten frizzy hair?
I have really frizzy hair and I want to become a cosmologist and what I use is.


-Sprunch spray(to make it curly and bouncy).


-Suave Extreme Strength(leave in).


-Sunsilk de frizz(leave in).


-Just For Me! (oil moisturising lotion,leave in).


-Olive oil overnight(in a showercap).
My hair is super curly and frizzy, I use John Fridas Frizz-ease. It's amazing, but don't put too much in or it will look greasy! (If you leave it curly)





For straightening my hair I use something called Flat Iron from SpecialEffects, it's in a purple bottle, it keeps it from getting like stringy and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment