Monday, August 16, 2010

When straightening my hair w/ a flat iron...?

how do I keep from getting those little fly aways that stick straight up. I have wavy course hair and I'm pretty good with my sedu flat iron, but the biggest problem I have now are those little hairs around my part that want to stick straight up. I try to keep them down with product but I don't like making my roots look greasy right after I do my hair.





Any suggestions?? Thanks so much!When straightening my hair w/ a flat iron...?
I flat iron them down if they are long enough. If that doesn't work I hairspray a comb and then comb down those stubborn hairs. Or you could waste your money buying an anti-frizz product that doesn't work! :)When straightening my hair w/ a flat iron...?
when you find out let me know
after you dry your hair blast your parting with cool/cold air before you straighten it, this should smooth you hair with ooutthe greasy look :)





when you straighten you hair after you should see a big difference
I would probably try mousse or, if that would make it look greasy, try using Aussie. Their products work really well for me! :)
  • top 10 myspace
  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment